Define your climate target with a Science Based Target (SBT)
Swiss Climate recommends that you set an ambitious climate target for controlling your CO2 emissions. This will give you a clear plan of where you want to go. Swiss Climate ensures that your targets are climate-friendly by applying the Science Based Targets (SBT) principles. Hundreds of companies have already set themselves a science-based climate target (SBT) to limit global warming to well below 2°C. The SBT is a global standard that is designed to reduce global warming to a minimum.
- With a carbon footprint we cover all hotspots of your company and your supply chain
- We calculate your climate target (e.g. -30% CO2 emissions by 2030) and ensure that it is climate-friendly in accordance with SBT principles.
- Together we develop your reduction path based on potential analyses for hotspot topics such as business travel, products or logistics.
- We develop an action plan and support you in achieving your goals by implementing suitable measures.
- A climate target gives you the direction of your march.
- With a climate target, you credibly assume responsibility.
- By participating in the Science Based Targets Initiative, you are playing a pioneering role in Switzerland.
Your contact partner
"The responsibility for a sustainable future is in our hands. I am motivated to develop innovative and long-term solutions for our customers as part of the Swiss Climate team, and thus come closer to the vision of a climate-friendly future."
MSc ETH in Environmental Sciences (Major: Biogeochemistry and Pollutant Dynamics), Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich
BSc ETH in Environmental Sciences, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich
Operational CO2 management, product balances, sustainability
Ramon Hess gained valuable professional experience in consulting with a focus on sustainability and corporate responsibility in Germany and Switzerland. Since February 2020, he has been working as a consultant at Swiss Climate and is active in the areas of corporate CO2 management, product balances and sustainability.