Define your climate target with a Science Based Target (SBT)
Swiss Climate recommends that you set an ambitious climate target for controlling your CO2 emissions. This will give you a clear plan of where you want to go. Swiss Climate ensures that your targets are climate-friendly by applying the Science Based Targets (SBT) principles. Hundreds of companies have already set themselves a science-based climate target (SBT) to limit global warming to well below 2°C. The SBT is a global standard that is designed to reduce global warming to a minimum.
- With a carbon footprint we cover all hotspots of your company and your supply chain
- We calculate your climate target (e.g. -30% CO2 emissions by 2030) and ensure that it is climate-friendly in accordance with SBT principles.
- Together we develop your reduction path based on potential analyses for hotspot topics such as business travel, products or logistics.
- We develop an action plan and support you in achieving your goals by implementing suitable measures.
- A climate target gives you the direction of your march.
- With a climate target, you credibly assume responsibility.
- By participating in the Science Based Targets Initiative, you are playing a pioneering role in Switzerland.
Your contact partner
«Der Schindler-Konzern ist eines von nur 18 Unternehmen weltweit mit wissenschaftlich fundierten Netto-Null-Zielen, die von der Science Based Targets Initiative validiert wurden. Wir gratulieren dem Schindler-Konzern zu seinem Klimaziel, bis 2040 weltweit Netto-Null-Emissionen zu erreichen und freuen uns auf unsere weitere Zusammenarbeit.» Stand Juni 2022
Sacha Rueff Consultant CO2-Management Swiss Climate