Define your climate target with a Science Based Target (SBT)
Swiss Climate recommends that you set an ambitious climate target for controlling your CO2 emissions. This will give you a clear plan of where you want to go. Swiss Climate ensures that your targets are climate-friendly by applying the Science Based Targets (SBT) principles. Hundreds of companies have already set themselves a science-based climate target (SBT) to limit global warming to well below 2°C. The SBT is a global standard that is designed to reduce global warming to a minimum.
- With a carbon footprint we cover all hotspots of your company and your supply chain
- We calculate your climate target (e.g. -30% CO2 emissions by 2030) and ensure that it is climate-friendly in accordance with SBT principles.
- Together we develop your reduction path based on potential analyses for hotspot topics such as business travel, products or logistics.
- We develop an action plan and support you in achieving your goals by implementing suitable measures.
- A climate target gives you the direction of your march.
- With a climate target, you credibly assume responsibility.
- By participating in the Science Based Targets Initiative, you are playing a pioneering role in Switzerland.
Your contact partner
Energy- and resource management, WERZ
Environmental science, ETH Zurich
CO2 management et strategy, LCA, ProKilowatt , Energy City consultancy, development of climate projects November 2018 he works as Senior Consultant at Swiss Climate
Tobias brings anlong many years of experience in creating sustainability assessments for the financial sector on behalf of a sustainability rating agency and worked in advising on various sustainability topics, impact assessments and carbon footprints. Since November 2018 he works as Senior Consultant at Swiss Climate.