Define your climate target with a Science Based Target (SBT)
Swiss Climate recommends that you set an ambitious climate target for controlling your CO2 emissions. This will give you a clear plan of where you want to go. Swiss Climate ensures that your targets are climate-friendly by applying the Science Based Targets (SBT) principles. Hundreds of companies have already set themselves a science-based climate target (SBT) to limit global warming to well below 2°C. The SBT is a global standard that is designed to reduce global warming to a minimum.
- With a carbon footprint we cover all hotspots of your company and your supply chain
- We calculate your climate target (e.g. -30% CO2 emissions by 2030) and ensure that it is climate-friendly in accordance with SBT principles.
- Together we develop your reduction path based on potential analyses for hotspot topics such as business travel, products or logistics.
- We develop an action plan and support you in achieving your goals by implementing suitable measures.
- A climate target gives you the direction of your march.
- With a climate target, you credibly assume responsibility.
- By participating in the Science Based Targets Initiative, you are playing a pioneering role in Switzerland.
Your contact partner
«The most important challenges of the 21st century – climate protection and sustainable use of global resources – can only be solved by using an integral perspective.»
Executive MBA in Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship, EPFL Lausanne
DAS in Corporate Social Responsibility, University of Geneva
MA in International Relations, Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies (IHEID) Geneva
Marketing & product development, finance, CO2 compensation, development of climate projects, CDP consultancy
Othmar Hug has been chief executive officer at Swiss Climate since 2020. He has professional experience in the public sector in the Federal Department for Foreign Affairs (FDFA) and in sportmanagement (UEFA euro 2008) and heads over 50 consultancy projects at Swiss Climate with internationally active customers.