"Do good and make it known". Transparency, responsibility and sustainable management are the goal; internal and external communication as well as refined processes in sustainability reporting serve as a means of achieving the goals.
Swiss Climate supports you and prepares with you a tailored sustainability report and other communication materials, adjusted to the format requested by your company.
The following approach is used to develop your sustainability report:
- Consultancy on the suitable format of your report
- Process support for an integrative reporting in accordance with established guidelines (GRI S or GRI G4, ISO 26000 or Global Compact) or with your requested format
- Submission of your report to an accredited external agency
From 1 January 2017, there has been a CSR reporting obligation for capital market-oriented companies with more than 500 employees in the European Union. Even for legally not obliged companies, the benefits of transparent reporting are high and varied:
- In-depth engagement and impact
- Winning of tenders thanks to sustainable management
- Higher trustworthiness towards customers, employees, partners and further stakeholders
- Stronger corporate identity and public image of your company
- Increased competitive advantage through sustainable market positioning
- Improvement of business processes