The Energy Region project by the Swiss Federal Office for Energy (SFOE) and by the programme «EnergySwitzerland for communities» supports energy improvements in Swiss regions. The communities in the programme search for synergies between one another and implement intercommunal solutions.
Within the energy region programme, Swiss Climate is the coordination and consultancy agency for the communities in the energy and transport area and guides them in the implementation of measures.
Swiss Climate supports your energy region in the following areas:
- Collection of environmental indicators and calculation of the regional CO2 footprint
- Analysis and implementation of measures in the energy and transport industry
- Promotion of sustainable energies (incl. transportation) and energy efficiency including communities, local business, population and tourism
- Participative processes and process moderation
- Goal definition and monitoring
- Public relations, raising awareness and consultancy for the population
Swiss Climate works in this area as an accredited expert adviser of the ECOSPEED region using a software which is co-developed by the Swiss Federation.
Your contact partner
Head of Energy Division
+41 27 343 01 81