Climate neutral printing
The Swiss Climate label «climate neutral printing» is the leading quality seal for printing businesses and private customers in Switzerland.
Swiss Climate has been working sucessfully with more than 40 companies in the printing industry in Switzerland for several years. Continuity, individual service, credibility and Swiss quality are especially important for us.
Services for printing businesses
Swiss Climate supports you in acquiring the label. For this, three steps are important:
- CO2 assessment: comprehensive report on your emissions and development of a tailored emission calculator
- CO2 reduction: support in identifying suitable measures
- Communication & training: advice on customer acquisition, preparation of text templates and on-site training for employees.
Services for private customers
- Delivery of a list with printing businesses that offer climate neutral printing
- Indication of respective printing business upon request
- Stronger public image as a responsible company
- Climate neutral printing as a reduction measure within your sustainability strategy and your environmental management
- Improvement of CO2 footprint of your company
Go to online compensation platform (for customers and partners)
Do you have a printed product with a CO2 compensation number? You can obtain information on climate neutral printings here: number query
Your contact partner
MSc in Business Administration with focus on Accounting, Control and Finance, University of Bern
MSc in Ecology and Evolution with focus on Animal Ecology and Conservation, University of Bern
BSc in Biology with a focus on Ecology and Evolution, University of Bern
CO2 management, event reporting, quality management
Annette Schneeberger previously worked for the Office of Environmental Coordination and Energy of the Canton of Berne, as well as for the Institute of Social and Preventive Medicine of the University of Berne. Her tasks at Swiss Climate include the analysis of environmental data and corporate carbon footprints of companies, individual products and events.