Every product, every service and every business activity creates an ecological footprint resulting from its overall lifespan. Nobody can change this fact. What you can influence is however the size of this footprint and the sustainable positioning of your product on the market.
Swiss Climate supports you in taking CO₂ neutral products and services to the market as well as to organise climate friendly events.
Swiss Climate supports you in calculating the ecological footprint (also called life cycle assessment or LCA) and helps you to find measures to reduce your footprint.
- Support in data collection
- Life cycle assessment
- Identification of suitable measures to reduce CO₂ emissions
- CO₂ compensation of non-avoidable emissions
- External validation of your LCA by an accredited independent agency
- CO₂ label as a distinction for your product, your service or your event
- Support in communicating your climate protection measures
- Support in developing a sustainability sponsorship strategy
- Attractive market positioning through offering of CO₂ neutral products and services
- «First mover advantages» according to industry and product
- Role model function, marketing and image
- Cost savings
- Positioning as innovative player on the market
- New sources of financing through sustainability sponsorship
Your contact partner
"The responsibility for a sustainable future is in our hands. I am motivated to develop innovative and long-term solutions for our customers as part of the Swiss Climate team, and thus come closer to the vision of a climate-friendly future."
MSc ETH in Environmental Sciences (Major: Biogeochemistry and Pollutant Dynamics), Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich
BSc ETH in Environmental Sciences, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich
Operational CO2 management, product balances, sustainability
Ramon Hess gained valuable professional experience in consulting with a focus on sustainability and corporate responsibility in Germany and Switzerland. Since February 2020, he has been working as a consultant at Swiss Climate and is active in the areas of corporate CO2 management, product balances and sustainability.