Every product, every service and every business activity creates an ecological footprint resulting from its overall lifespan. Nobody can change this fact. What you can influence is however the size of this footprint and the sustainable positioning of your product on the market.
Swiss Climate supports you in taking CO₂ neutral products and services to the market as well as to organise climate friendly events.
Swiss Climate supports you in calculating the ecological footprint (also called life cycle assessment or LCA) and helps you to find measures to reduce your footprint.
- Support in data collection
- Life cycle assessment
- Identification of suitable measures to reduce CO₂ emissions
- CO₂ compensation of non-avoidable emissions
- External validation of your LCA by an accredited independent agency
- CO₂ label as a distinction for your product, your service or your event
- Support in communicating your climate protection measures
- Support in developing a sustainability sponsorship strategy
- Attractive market positioning through offering of CO₂ neutral products and services
- «First mover advantages» according to industry and product
- Role model function, marketing and image
- Cost savings
- Positioning as innovative player on the market
- New sources of financing through sustainability sponsorship
Your contact partner
«To create long-term added value for companies, the environment and coming generations – this is my motivation and conviction!
MA HSG in International Affairs and Governance, University of St. Gallen
BA HSG in International Relations, University of St. Gallen
SBT, Lean & Green, CO2 management, communication, social media and public relations
Salomé Gähwiler has professional experience with SRF Tagesschau and as a project collaborator at the World Resources Forum. At Swiss Climate, she specialises in advising logistics and shipping companies. In addition, she is responsible for communication and event management.