The Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) is a non-profit organisation whose goal is to create more transparency with regard to environmental data. International companies and cities publish information on greenhouse gas emissions that are harmful to the climate, climate risks and water use and are assessed in comparison to others by CDP.
Swiss Climate is the first CDP Silver Consultancy partner in Switzerland and Austria. We offer you tailored solutions to submit CDP compliant reports and to improve your annual CDP rating steadily.
- Gap analysis of your last year's response
- Employee trainings with tips & tricks for an efficient completion of the questionnaire
- Recalculation of your CO₂ footprint or verification of your existing CO₂ footprint
- Support in developing your climate strategy
- Consultancy to optimise existing sets of measures
- Workshop to strengthen the risk and opportunity process
- Support in preparing the complete response or individual sections
- Independent verification of your response with regard to completeness, accuracy and transparency in response check plus
A good CDP rating helps you to credibly communicate your engagement in environmental management and to improve your public image. In addition, it helps you to position yourself well on the market; more than 90% of the market-listed European companies already take part in.
Would you like to improve your rating? Contact our expert in this field.
Your contact partner
«With very concrete measures towards a sustainable economy - that is what we are committed to at Swiss Climate. It is incredibly motivating to experience how this can create a positive impact at all levels of sustainability. Acting quickly pays off, even for companies!»
Master in Business Administration with focus on Sustainability Management, University of St. Gallen and Jönköping International Business School (Sweden).
Bachelor in Business Administration at the University of Zurich
CO2 management, CDP, Product Development
Melchior Füglistaller brings with him several years of professional experience in consulting and in the food industry, where he helped to build up a company as a member of the Executive Board and Head of Marketing & Sales. At Swiss Climate, he is responsible for CO2 management and CDP and ensures that companies achieve their environmental sustainability goals.