The Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) is a non-profit organisation whose goal is to create more transparency with regard to environmental data. International companies and cities publish information on greenhouse gas emissions that are harmful to the climate, climate risks and water use and are assessed in comparison to others by CDP.
Swiss Climate is the first CDP Silver Consultancy partner in Switzerland and Austria. We offer you tailored solutions to submit CDP compliant reports and to improve your annual CDP rating steadily.
- Gap analysis of your last year's response
- Employee trainings with tips & tricks for an efficient completion of the questionnaire
- Recalculation of your CO₂ footprint or verification of your existing CO₂ footprint
- Support in developing your climate strategy
- Consultancy to optimise existing sets of measures
- Workshop to strengthen the risk and opportunity process
- Support in preparing the complete response or individual sections
- Independent verification of your response with regard to completeness, accuracy and transparency in response check plus
A good CDP rating helps you to credibly communicate your engagement in environmental management and to improve your public image. In addition, it helps you to position yourself well on the market; more than 90% of the market-listed European companies already take part in.
Would you like to improve your rating? Contact our expert in this field.
Your contact partner
MSc in Business Administration with focus on Accounting, Control and Finance, University of Bern
MSc in Ecology and Evolution with focus on Animal Ecology and Conservation, University of Bern
BSc in Biology with a focus on Ecology and Evolution, University of Bern
CO2 management, event reporting, quality management
Annette Schneeberger previously worked for the Office of Environmental Coordination and Energy of the Canton of Berne, as well as for the Institute of Social and Preventive Medicine of the University of Berne. Her tasks at Swiss Climate include the analysis of environmental data and corporate carbon footprints of companies, individual products and events.