The Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) is a non-profit organisation whose goal is to create more transparency with regard to environmental data. International companies and cities publish information on greenhouse gas emissions that are harmful to the climate, climate risks and water use and are assessed in comparison to others by CDP.
Swiss Climate is the first CDP Silver Consultancy partner in Switzerland and Austria. We offer you tailored solutions to submit CDP compliant reports and to improve your annual CDP rating steadily.
- Gap analysis of your last year's response
- Employee trainings with tips & tricks for an efficient completion of the questionnaire
- Recalculation of your CO₂ footprint or verification of your existing CO₂ footprint
- Support in developing your climate strategy
- Consultancy to optimise existing sets of measures
- Workshop to strengthen the risk and opportunity process
- Support in preparing the complete response or individual sections
- Independent verification of your response with regard to completeness, accuracy and transparency in response check plus
A good CDP rating helps you to credibly communicate your engagement in environmental management and to improve your public image. In addition, it helps you to position yourself well on the market; more than 90% of the market-listed European companies already take part in.
Would you like to improve your rating? Contact our expert in this field.
Your contact partner
Energy- and resource management, WERZ
Environmental science, ETH Zurich
CO2 management et strategy, LCA, ProKilowatt , Energy City consultancy, development of climate projects November 2018 he works as Senior Consultant at Swiss Climate
Tobias brings anlong many years of experience in creating sustainability assessments for the financial sector on behalf of a sustainability rating agency and worked in advising on various sustainability topics, impact assessments and carbon footprints. Since November 2018 he works as Senior Consultant at Swiss Climate.