"Do good and make it known". Transparency, responsibility and sustainable management are the goal; internal and external communication as well as refined processes in sustainability reporting serve as a means of achieving the goals.
Swiss Climate supports you and prepares with you a tailored sustainability report and other communication materials, adjusted to the format requested by your company.
The following approach is used to develop your sustainability report:
- Consultancy on the suitable format of your report
- Process support for an integrative reporting in accordance with established guidelines (GRI S or GRI G4, ISO 26000 or Global Compact) or with your requested format
- Submission of your report to an accredited external agency
From 1 January 2017, there has been a CSR reporting obligation for capital market-oriented companies with more than 500 employees in the European Union. Even for legally not obliged companies, the benefits of transparent reporting are high and varied:
- In-depth engagement and impact
- Winning of tenders thanks to sustainable management
- Higher trustworthiness towards customers, employees, partners and further stakeholders
- Stronger corporate identity and public image of your company
- Increased competitive advantage through sustainable market positioning
- Improvement of business processes
Your contact partner
«Why Swiss Climate? … because impact is at the centre of our attention and to this end every employee is involved. This is not only motivating, but also generates the biggest value for our customers.»
MSc in Strategic Management, Rotterdam School of Management
BCA (Hons.) in Commerce and Administration, Focus on Strategy and Culture, Victoria University of Wellington
Sustainability management and reporting, product development, climate neutral printing
Sarah Klink has professional experience in renowned international consultancy companies, where she successfully supported finance companies in organisational restructuring, process improvements and in change management. At Swiss Climate, she is responsible for sustainability management and reporting and supports companies in implementing efficient climate and environmental management.