Swiss Climate offers regular (or upon request) two day courses and trains you to be a «Professional CO₂ Manager». Both course days consist of theory inputs, examples from practice and an active professional exchange and give participants the necessary tools to work with the climate area.
We inform you on current courses here and on our start website.
Information about the course
Course location: Taubenstrasse 32, 3011 Berne
Lecturers: Sarah Klink, Mathias Bürgi, Othmar Hug
Goals: deeper knowledge in the fields of climate and CO2-management. All participants will receive a certificate of participation at the end of the course.
- Deeper knowledge of a comprehensive CO2-management, CO2-footprint and standards
- Deeper knowledge of strategic issues in the climate sector
- Insights into various practical examples of different sectors
- The ability to calculate a CO2-footprint and to define reduction targets
- The ability to conduct a research on emission factors
Fee: 1750.- CHF
Your contact partner
«To create long-term added value for companies, the environment and coming generations – this is my motivation and conviction!
MA HSG in International Affairs and Governance, University of St. Gallen
BA HSG in International Relations, University of St. Gallen
Lean & Green, MRV guideline, communication, social media and public relations
Salomé Gähwiler has professional experience with SRF Tagesschau and as a project collaborator at the World Resources Forum. At Swiss Climate, she specialises in advising logistics and shipping companies. In addition, she is responsible for communication and event management.