Climate neutral printing
The Swiss Climate label «climate neutral printing» is the leading quality seal for printing businesses and private customers in Switzerland.
Swiss Climate has been working sucessfully with more than 40 companies in the printing industry in Switzerland for several years. Continuity, individual service, credibility and Swiss quality are especially important for us.
Services for printing businesses
Swiss Climate supports you in acquiring the label. For this, three steps are important:
- CO2 assessment: comprehensive report on your emissions and development of a tailored emission calculator
- CO2 reduction: support in identifying suitable measures
- Communication & training: advice on customer acquisition, preparation of text templates and on-site training for employees.
Services for private customers
- Delivery of a list with printing businesses that offer climate neutral printing
- Indication of respective printing business upon request
- Stronger public image as a responsible company
- Climate neutral printing as a reduction measure within your sustainability strategy and your environmental management
- Improvement of CO2 footprint of your company
Go to online compensation platform (for customers and partners)
Do you have a printed product with a CO2 compensation number? You can obtain information on climate neutral printings here: number query
Your contact partner
«Why Swiss Climate? … because impact is at the centre of our attention and to this end every employee is involved. This is not only motivating, but also generates the biggest value for our customers.»
MSc in Strategic Management, Rotterdam School of Management
BCA (Hons.) in Commerce and Administration, Focus on Strategy and Culture, Victoria University of Wellington
Sustainability management and reporting, product development, climate neutral printing
Sarah Klink has professional experience in renowned international consultancy companies, where she successfully supported finance companies in organisational restructuring, process improvements and in change management. At Swiss Climate, she is responsible for sustainability management and reporting and supports companies in implementing efficient climate and environmental management.