The Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) is a non-profit organisation whose goal is to create more transparency with regard to environmental data. International companies and cities publish information on greenhouse gas emissions that are harmful to the climate, climate risks and water use and are assessed in comparison to others by CDP.
Swiss Climate is the first CDP Silver Consultancy partner in Switzerland and Austria. We offer you tailored solutions to submit CDP compliant reports and to improve your annual CDP rating steadily.
- Gap analysis of your last year's response
- Employee trainings with tips & tricks for an efficient completion of the questionnaire
- Recalculation of your CO₂ footprint or verification of your existing CO₂ footprint
- Support in developing your climate strategy
- Consultancy to optimise existing sets of measures
- Workshop to strengthen the risk and opportunity process
- Support in preparing the complete response or individual sections
- Independent verification of your response with regard to completeness, accuracy and transparency in response check plus
A good CDP rating helps you to credibly communicate your engagement in environmental management and to improve your public image. In addition, it helps you to position yourself well on the market; more than 90% of the market-listed European companies already take part in.
Would you like to improve your rating? Contact our expert in this field.
Your contact partner
«The most important challenges of the 21st century – climate protection and sustainable use of global resources – can only be solved by using an integral perspective.»
Executive MBA in Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship, EPFL Lausanne
DAS in Corporate Social Responsibility, University of Geneva
MA in International Relations, Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies (IHEID) Geneva
Marketing & product development, finance, CO2 compensation, development of climate projects, CDP consultancy
Othmar Hug has been deputy chief executive officer at Swiss Climate since 2014. He has professional experience in the public sector in the Federal Department for Foreign Affairs (FDFA) and in sportmanagement (UEFA euro 2008) and heads over 50 consultancy projects at Swiss Climate with internationally active customers.